- Our workroom is extremely accurate. We can make absolutely anything you can dream up, no matter how unusual.
- To this end, this is where the details really matter.
- Please fill out the forms as completely as possible. On each form we have left a blank area for special instructions.
- We recommend you send diagrams or pictures where needed.
- On the first line it asks for fabric information, please list the manufacturer, fabric name and color. The same information is required for the trim.
- You can print it out, fill it in and fax it or email to us.
- We will follow up with a phone call to review and verify your order.
- We are happy to send wholesale price lists at your request.
- We can also give you an estimate of the job before you quote your clients.
- If you have any questions please contact us initially through email so we can review your questions and have the correct answers and calculations ready for you.
- We are happy to speak with you as well but we also like to make sure that all questions and answers are in writing for accuracy and reference purposes.
- Please ship all fabrics and trims directly to the workroom labeled with your information and sidemark for processing.